FutAcademy Academy Coach - September 2017
FutAcademy is currently recruiting coaches for the forthcoming season 2017/18. We offer permanent coaching positions to F.A. certified coaches possessing the level 2 qualification (or equivalent) as a minimum. We have a number of positions to cover delivering classes to both younger players and older teams within a¡our coaching structure.
FutAcademy is a football school based in Mexico City, Mexico and has been operating for over 8 years in the city. There are over 500 players registered in the academy divided between 5 different venues throughout the city. The majority of coaching is mixed ability however there are also opportunities to teach in our Elite Player Program.
Teams in each venue are divided according to age. You will be responsible for coaching, administration and communication with each team you are assigned. You will be assigned a maximum of three categories and asked to support our Elite and Development programs if not directly involved. Other responsibilities include;
- Team management
- Communicating match & training information to parents/players
- Managing attendance lists
- Providing written and verbal performance feedback to players and parents
- Presenting the coaching and matchday philosophy to parents/players
- Organising social events for individual categories
- Assist in co-ordination of fees and payments
- Attending coaching clinics
- Ensuring best practice at all times
- Ensuring the highest level of safety and security at all times
- Other responsibilities may be required depending on your specific role and the venue location
The salary and benefits will be discussed in an interview.